Make a career change with our professional full time programs.
Computer basics Classes in Maninagar
Whether you are a student or you are working professional Computer Basics is the foundation for efficient and faster career growth. ILM Foundation, Maninagar helps you to build this skill in the best possible manner.
What is Computer Basics?
Computer basics consists of knowledge of various components used in it. There are basically two types of systems in Computers, namely Hardware and Software. The course will cover the info about the same. Additionally, we will also cover other important things like working of internet, networks etc. If you are working in any corporate or if you are a student tools of MS office like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint is of utmost importance to you. In Computer Basics we will also cover these tools and tactics to improve your efficiency while using these tools.
What is included in this Course?
- Software working info
- Software working info
- Hardware working info
- Social Networking info
- MS Office
Why Join ILM Foundation?
Computers need to be taught by professionals having real-life corporate experiences rather than teaching theory through a book. ILM Foundation has the best-experienced individuals who bring in lots of experience from different industries. ILM Foundation commits to play a leading role in every step of your skill up-gradation and provides the best quality teachings.
- Training under Industry by the Experienced and Professional trainers as well
- Affordable prices
- Certificate after completing training
- Great place to Learn
- Focus on Practical knowledge
What are the benefits of Computer Basics Course?
- Basic knowledge of how software / hardware works
- Gain Global Acceptance
- Improved career growth speed in your domain
- Fast Document and Report generation skills
Who is Eligible for Computer Basics Course?
If you are completely new in corporate life or are a student, this is the best course to start with. You don’t need any prerequisite skill or knowledge to start this course. Below given are certain roles who should go for this course to up-skill and clear the basics in computers.
- Students, Influencers, Freelancers
- Engineers, Accounting Professionals, Banking Professionals
- Graduate who are just going to start their career
- Professionals facing difficulty in handling basic tasks in MS Office.